Is anyone having this problem saying its being processed? An this has been going on 4 days now.an can not get anyone on the phone.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Irs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Irs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Irs other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

NO EXCUSE FOR RUDENESS. GO ON INTERNET AND READ INTERNAL REVENUE MANUAL PART 21. THESE ARE THE RULES , PROCEDURES THE IRS PEOPLE HAVE TO FOLLOW.

Houston, Texas, United States #1113380

I'm in Texas and yes it's been 25 days now just found out that we have to verify our identity and after that it could take up to 9 weeks to receive it irs is a joke.

Mine have said this for 22 days and when I called the lady was rude and told me she wasn't checking anything for me unless it's 21 days from January 19th. These people shouldn't have jobs with The way they are treating people.

Rogersville, Tennessee, United States #1106480

I've had the same problem as well same old bs with them how would they feel if they were in our shoes they would be upset to

Has anyone got their Refund yet I file my taxes 19 .It still say process and it's now February 3rd . what is the hold up.

Why have I got my refund yet. Last year it only take 7 days and it alway take 7 day sicne I been doing my taxes.