Scholarship, Grants and Programs

So, as pictures show you can see I was on hold for over 2 hours with the irs!I had a simple question in regards to my husbands 2290 form and was given 2 numbers to call of which the first number gave me this number to call.

2 hours later I wasn't given any help or the answer to my question.

This is what our hardworking tax dollars are going towards...some old bitter lady taking a paid 2 hour lunch break and coming back on the line to not be of any help!Thank you America!

This person wrote the review 2290 helpline from Irs and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Irs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Irs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Irs?

Comments

Healthcare Gov - Web site has not worked for me for THREE YEARS Healthcare Gov "In 2015, I could not complete my enrollment online. I gave up. I was automatically re-enrolled for 2015. For 2016 I could not review and complete my enrollment. I needed..." Read more FEMA - Completely useless FEMA "Where to start. Im a paramedic and during Rita and Ike they denied my family assistance even though they evacuated and I had to stay behind and work because i..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more