This is ridiculous I filed my return electronically and it was accepted 20 Jan 2016 at 9:58 am.They have been Jerking my chain since 10 Feb 2016 When I called asking about my refund.

They give you an attitude, and have the nerve to tell you to manage your finances better! HEY IRS WAKE UP I FILE EARLY BECAUSE I AM IN COLLEGE AND NEED TO TURN IN MY FASA BY THE MIDDLE OF MARCH!

If I did my job like you do yours I wouldn't have one.By the way its not your money (another issue) its actually mine and the taxpayers from what our bosses claim that we are suppose to take home yearly

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lizzierosew stated that there is a room for improvement of unresponsive lazy and violate our eighth amendment without a care. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "wheres my refund" of irs tax return and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7594. Irs needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned irs tax return in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Irs.

Had an Experience with Irs?

Comments

Not sure if you know this but the IRS is going slow this year. You need to call the tax payer advocate offices to see what they can do for you.